Pages

2016-02-01

I wrote for 30 days

I did it!

I wrote, and published something every day for 30 days. 

As I said in my first thoughts about this Challenge I was going to clean out all my drafts, then write some little thing, and push the publish button. 

Stephen King, American author best known for h...I have been doing so. 

My drafts on Data Warehousing, Comments about Search Engine Optimization, Being a DBA all of the original hastily scribbled notes have been polished, updated an published. 

Now what? 

I accomplished what I set out to accomplish. 

I hope that some of the notes I have shared on this forum have been satisfying, even in some small capacity. 

I do not know if I will keep it up and continue writing every day. I do have some ideas of things to continue writing about mostly R, or maybe a few commentaries that run through my mind. 

I will be putting out a Poll shortly to ask everyone if I should keep writing, publishing, and updating the world about my progress. 

What do you think I should do? 




No comments:

Post a Comment